Monday, October 4, 2010

Rose's Thoughts

I asked my wife Rose to write out some of her thoughts too.  I feel great about her commitment to this project.  Many of the existing prison congregations function as a husband-wife team.  For example, Steve & Diane Moerman work together at the Cornerstone Prison Church in South Dakota.  It's our desire to work together too.

Rose's Thoughts ~ In case any one wonders, I (Rose) am 100% behind Rick and feel that we are both called to this ministry.  God has been so faithful to us and guided us through a decade of searching and praying for this ministry opportunity.  I am overwhelmed with the support and faithfulness God has shown to me and my family.  Please continue to keep us in your prayers as we try to sell our home, pack, and move to Pella, Iowa by the end of December.  GOD is FAITHFUL ALL the TIME!

Rose with our daughter Annaliese at Sioux Falls last summer

No comments:

Post a Comment