Wednesday, July 20, 2011

End of Trail

I took this photo a few days ago at the place where the Volksweg trail dead-ends in the water.  Lake Red Rock is a great place to ride but this section of the trail is often flooded.


Despite watery obstacles like this and the incredibly high temperatures, I've logged the necessary miles to prepare for RAGBRAI.  On Saturday, I topped 2,000 miles for my pre-RAGBRAI miles.  Feels good.  All this week, I've been dialing it down so that my legs are rested and ready for the big event.


The guys at the prison are praying for my safety during the ride.  They're also thankful for all the support we've received so they can benefit in a big way.  I praise God for all the financial support we've received so far.  With your help, New Life can not just survive but thrive in the prison where God has planted us!

1 comment:

  1. rick prisoners face fear fight real questions need answers to trust 24-7-365 must care listen our free SPREAD THE WORD TALK WITH THE LORD program inspires daily talks catch they need your help with first question our blogs help g hubbard po box 2232 ponte vedra fl 32004 http://talkwiththelord.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete